If you’ve been dreaming of your 15-minutes of fame since Survivor made it’s premiere nearly 13 years ago ( I know. I can’t believe it either!) then you are in luck because Onlocation Casting is looking for DFW area moms to feature in a national campaign called “Celebrating Unstoppable Moms.” Moms 25-45 of all ethnicities are welcome to try out for the paid gig. Onlocation is looking for moms who do amazing things for their kids on a daily basis that often go unnoticed (Uh, wouldn’t that be all moms?). See below for all the details on how to be considered.
Shoot location: DALLAS, TX
Shoot date: Monday 2/4/13
Compensation: NON-UNION $500.00 (buyout). Image will populate a landing page gallery of a popular American morning talk show.
Mom’s day-to-day actions cumulate into a myriad of little things that make all the difference in the lives of their children.
Whether she’s sewing up her son’s favorite teddy bear, or staying up late to finish wrapping her daughter’s birthday gifts, it’s these little things that make Mom the engine that keeps the whole family going. Yet often, these little things go unnoticed or unrecognized. This Campaign wants to capture these unstoppable Moms in action, as they go through their day, doing these amazing things that keep their family going, but that aren’t often acknowledged.
The idea is to catch mom in action, as they do the things normally overlooked in their family’s day to day.
Suggested actions could be, but are not limited to:
• Stitching a favorite stuffed animal or blanket
• Enclosing a note of love in their child’s lunch
• Writing their child’s name on their lunch bag
• Driving/chauffeuring their children and their friends to activities
• Cleaning their child’s room
• Staying up late finishing Halloween costume/wrapping presents
• Preparing special breakfasts: Pancakes shaped like animals, etc.
• Participating in playtime: donning a costume to play pretend, teatime (with stuffed animals)
• Getting up at the crack of dawn to do…
• Going to bed very late because of …
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Submissions ASAP via email to: onlocationcastingTX@yahoo.
Stories & Photos will be submitted to Client and (5) “Unstoppable Moms” will be selected to have a camera crew come out and film them with their child.
Best of luck. See you on the small screen!
TrackBack URL :