Hey moms it’s that time of year…no not the hustle and bustle of Christmas, but the Best for Moms & Babies survey! We want to know what you know…what’s best for you and your baby? Tell us what you would tell your new mommy friends in a quick online survey. Once you’ve completed it you will be entered to win a 2-Night Dreamworks experience at the Gaylord Texan (details below). So grab the iPad out of your kid’s hands (for 5 minutes) and get started HERE!
• Check-in: Dec. 29, 2011; Check-out: Dec. 31, 2011
• Two nights traditional room accommodations for a family of up to four at Gaylord Texan Resort
• Four tickets to ICE! featuring DreamWorks’ Shrek the Halls (includes early admission one hour before the scheduled opening time)
• ShrekFeast™ Interactive character Meal
• “Character Passport” Meet & Greets
• DreamWorks® Themed Scavenger Hunt
• DreamWorks® Welcome Amenity at check-in
• Souvenir Photo
• Special Wake-Up Calls by DreamWorks Characters
• All applicable state, hotel and motel taxes, daily resort fee and daily self-parking for one vehicle
Have you seen ICE! yet? If not, make your way out to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine to see this icy exhibit, featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas and including a variety of magical holiday scenes and sculptures hand-carved from over 2 million pounds of ice. On display from 10am-9pm. $20 adults; $10 ages 4-12.
Step inside to feel the chill … when you check out ICE! at the Gaylord Texan. It’s an immersive winter wonderland featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas, and it’s opening today. It will also include a variety of magical holiday scenes and sculptures hand-carved from over two-million pounds of ice. Stop by between 10am and 10pm. $23 adults; $12 ages 4-12.